We’ve just published the 17th issue of The Quarterly Conversation. The TOC is below.
If you appreciate what we do and are in a position to donate something, please do. Even if it’s just one or two dollars, this money will go a long ways toward helping us meet our costs and continue on to issue 18, 19, and beyond.
And if you’d like to support us but feel like you can’t donate right now, have a look at our Support page for more ideas.
Now on to the issue.
You Might Also Like:
More from Conversational Reading:
- The Quarterly Conversation, Issue 13, Fall 2008 As we enter our fourth year . . . Here’s your TOC. Latin America’s Kafka: What a Sly Argentine Has in Common with a Tubercular...
- The Quarterly Conversation, Issue 12, Summer 2008 Here’s your TOC. Features The Man Who Invented Borges Essay byMarcelo Ballvé All writers are influenced by someone, but Borges is often seen as wholly...
- The Quarterly Conversation Issue 15 We’ve published Issue 15 of The Quarterly Conversation. Full TOC: Features From the Editors: On the Demise of Publishing, Reading, and Everything Else Books are...
- The Quarterly Conversation: Issue 14 The new issue of The Quarterly Conversation is now available. The TOC is below. But first, I want to call out a few things: We’re...
- Quarterly Conversation, Issue 13: Call for Submissions We are reading book reviews, essays, and interviews for Issue 13. We’re got a number of reviews already set and are especially looking for features...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.