I’ve been talking a lot about Lady Chatterley’s Brother, the first ebook in a new series of long essays that I’m starting. The book will be on sale at all the regular online venues next Monday, Oct 17, but if you would like to pre-order it right now, use the button below. You’ll be charged $2.99–same as anywhere else–but Barrett and I will get to keep a little more of that money, as we won’t be paying our distributors a royalty. When you order, make sure to give me the email address you want the book sent to in the text field!
There are some benefits to pre-ordering:
- First of all, I’ll be shipping these out over the weekend (first come, first served), so you’ll get yours a little early.
- I’m also going to send all three file types (PDF, ePub, & MOBI) to people who order this way. So, if you get it through my site you get a little more.
- And lastly, I’m going to draw the name of one lucky pre-orderer for a box full of books taken right from my shelves. (Alas, my shelves are very full.) These’ll be seriously good books.
And keep in mind, though this is an ebook, this is not limited to people with ereaders
- PDF: Anyone can read the PDF version on their computers.
- ePub: There are tons of ways to read an ePub file (Firefox has a sweet little add-on that you can download for free).
- Kindle: And if you prefer to go the Kindle route, you can read Kindle books on just about anything: Kindle apps for the iPhone, Droid, Blackberry, and Windows Phone, you can also read/buy Kindle books via the Kindle for PC app, Kindle for Mac app, and the Kindle Cloud Reader.
And if you’d like a preview of this ebook before you buy it, you can read about 4,000 of Barrett’s and my 20,000-some words right here.
And here’s the buy button again: